Dear CHEST Virtual Congress Attendee,
Thank you for attending the CHEST Congress on June 17 and June 24, 2021. You may now claim up to 9.5 CME credits for this program. Instructions for claiming are below.
You must complete the Education Activity Evaluation in order to claim credits, as well as to download CME/CE certificates and certificates of attendance (COA).
You must complete your evaluation and download your certificate prior to the CME/CE claiming deadline of December 15, 2021.
- Log in to learning.chestnet.org using your e-mail address and password. If you have never logged in to the CHEST website, please select “forgot password,” as an account is already set up for you.
- Find CHEST Congress 2021 in your course list.
- Complete the Education Activity Evaluation and click the “Claim Credit Now” link.
- To complete the claiming process, Click “Claim” next to the corresponding activity under “Claimable CME Activities.”
- Select the type of credit you want to claim, and enter the number of hours you are claiming, commensurate with your participation.
- Finalize by clicking the final “Claim” button.
- Your certificate and transcript can be viewed under “Claimed CME Activities” on your dashboard.
*If wanting to claim ABIM MOC, please enter your ABIM ID when prompted during claiming. CHEST will submit the points, on your behalf, and they should appear on your ABIM record within 3-5 business days.
**If you need help, contact the CHEST Help Team at HelpTeam@chestnet.org. For faster assistance, outline the specific problem you are having, and provide your CHEST ID and contact information.
You must complete the education activity evaluation prior to the product expiration date of December 15, 2021.