CHEST Member - Italy and Low to lower-middle income Countries**
Non-Member - Italy and Low to lower-middle income Countries**
Special rate for Italian Trainees (Students/Fellow/Nurses/Non-Physician)***
Become a CHEST Member****
Until APRIL 6 2020
FROM APRIL 7 TO JUNE 10, 2020
FROM JUNE 11, 2020
*CHEST Member: registration as a CHEST Member is possible only for active CHEST members. For more information concerning your membership, please contact: email@example.com
**Low to lower-middle-income Countries: Low and low-middle income countries, as defined according to the World Bank Country Classification. Click here for more information on the country classification.
*** Trainee (Student/Fellow/Nurse/Non-physician): An official letter from the institution (PDF format), originally stamped and signed by the head of the department confirming this status, must be uploaded during the registration process.
****Membership Fees– In addition to registration fees
FEES FOR ALL CONGRESS PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE:
- Participation in all scientific sessions
- Welcome Reception
- Entrance to the Exhibition
- Refreshments as indicated in the program
- Printed Congress materials
Payment of registration fees (in Euro) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer (30 Euro handling fee is required):
- Please ensure that the name of the participant is stated on the transaction draft.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the payer and should be paid in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: CHEST 2020, Bologna (Account holder: Kenes International)
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
Account Number: 1500934-92-177
IBAN No: CH86 0483 5150 0934 9217 7
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the Congress account on time.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
We are currently looking into options for a future date and how we can best support participants and faculty through these changes. We will continue informing all concerned of any developments in the organization of the event and appreciate your continued patience and support.
If you have already paid your registration fees, we have credited your account with us so that you are automatically registered for the 2021 meeting. If you would prefer a reimbursement at this time, please let us know at: firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will refund the full amount.
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact the registration department at: email@example.com
For group hotel booking, please contact us by filling out this form.
CHEST 2020 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140