1 year CHEST Membership at 75$ 295$ (Basic* membership status)
You will be able to benefit this special rate during your registration process
FIND OUT MORE
REGISTRATION FEES INCLUDING VAT:
Fees (in USD) apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
Low to lower-middle income Countries**
Thai Delegate/TST Member
Become a CHEST Member****
Until January 23, 2019
FROM January 24 to march 27, 2019
From march 28, 2019
*CHEST Member: registration as a CHEST Member is possible only for active CHEST members. For more information concerning your membership, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
**Low to lower-middle income Countries: Low and low-middle income countries, as defined according to the World Bank Country Classification. Click here for more information on the country classification.
*** Trainee (Student/Fellow/Nurse/Non-physician): An official letter from the institution (PDF format), originally stamped and signed by the head of the department confirming this status, must be uploaded during the registration process.
****Membership Fees– In addition to registration fees
FEES FOR ALL CONGRESS PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE:
- Admission to sessions
- Admission to exhibition
- Congress publications
- Welcome Reception
- Refreshments as indicated in the program
Payment of registration fees (in USD) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer (30 USD handling fee is required):
- Please ensure that the name of the participant is stated on the transaction draft.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the payer and should be paid in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: CHEST 2019 Bangkok,Thailand (Account holder: Kenes International)
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
Account Number: 1500934-92-79
IBAN No: CH16 0483 5150 0934 9207 9
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the Congress account on time.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
All cancellations must be electronically mailed. Refund of registration fee will be as follows:
- Cancellations received until and including January 20, 2019 – full refund
- Cancellations received between January 21 and March 27, 2019 – 50% will be refunded
- As of March 28, 2019 – no refund will be made
Note: in case of cancelation at any stage, Bank transfer handling fee (30 USD) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact the registration department at: email@example.com
WCHEST 2019 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 315 280 432 ext. 100
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140